Efficient, same-day transportation to Whistler & Squamish with optional – state of the art – refrigeration.
Providing Refrigerated Logistics in the Sea to Sky Region. Email email@example.com or visit our official website: www.windquick.com .
Banana Box Pricing
|No charge maximum equivalent|
|Dry Ice||Add on||$49|
Discounts available for regular weekly routes or when pick-ups / drop-offs are located near our existing route. Enquire today! firstname.lastname@example.org
No fuel surcharges.
Rates applicable for any origin and any destination within the area of: Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Squamish and Whistler.
|Standard wooden pallet / skid||48 in||40 in||6 in||n/a||n/a|
|Standard cardboard banana box||20 in||16 in||10 in||40 lbs||1.85|
Why choose Wind Quick?
- Low overhead translates to reasonable pricing.
- No fuel surcharge, pay the price you see plus 5% GST and that’s it!
- Attentive owner-operated customer service.
- No tail gait fees.
- We will cover your goods in our care up to $4.41 per kilogram or a minimum included coverage of $1000 as a unique special incentive to provide customers with confidence when shipping smaller items of value.
- Vehicles licensed and insured for commercial common carrier delivery.
- No onerous requirements to measure, weigh and wrap skids prior to ordering your pickup; ask about our volume based banana box pricing.
- No document requirements, bill of lading provided and completed by Wind Quick free of charge.
- No premium charged for dead calls.
- Redirects or if we are unable to pickup or drop-off as scheduled may result in a maximum charge of equivalent to the cost of the quoted delivery.
- Empty crates can be picked up at or before the time of your next delivery from the same supplier. NO CHARGE! (advance notice required).
- Careful counting and inventory management of your Avalon Dairy crates and bottles is included.
- Residential delivery. NO ADDED CHARGE!
- Ice cream or food items that must stay frozen rock solid? Dry ice fee is a flat $49 for as much as we need. This is an optional service recommended only for highly temperature sensitive frozen foods.
- Our vehicle is super flexible, if you would like us to venture out of our usual area (anywhere in B.C.) please enquire about a quote.
- All rates include temperature control targeted at 4°C. Lower temps or room temperature also available upon request.
- Flexible payment options to simplify your bookkeeping:
- Easily make advanced payments by going through the checkout process online.
- With account, payments are due Net 30. There is a 18% per annum finance charge on overdue accounts. Accounts over 60 days past due will loose access to services.
- Payments on account can be made with an easy, secure credit card link or set up your preferred method of payment. Prompt billing and monthly statements are included.
- Payments for first time or private customers are due before product may picked up.
- State of the art refrigeration, GPS location and temperature monitoring.
- We do not facilitate cash on delivery or payment on delivery. Although (on request) you may monitor our trucks route or receive a phone call before we finalize delivery.
Suggested Wholesale Vendors
- Avalon Dairy (Vancouver). Find a list of their products here or here.
- Discovery Organics (Vancouver). Learn about becoming a customer here.
- European Breads (Vancouver). Find a list of their products here.
- Blue House Organics (Pemberton).
- Rootdown Organic Farm (Pemberton).
- XOCO Chocolate Co. (Squamish).
Fresh Produce Delivery
We can purchase for you (and deliver) any mainstream organic or conventional produce the same day. The price is cost plus 10% and the delivery fee from above that applies. If you are unsatisfied, you have the option to refuse upon delivery. Minimum order is $275 or 6 items (cases).
Discount Ikea Richmond & Ikea Coquitlam Delivery Service:
One time orders from major retailers (Ikea, Costco, Home Depot…). Same week delivery.
Due the awkward shapes, extended driver administration and waiting times we have set prices for orders from retailers.
Delivery to curb side:
Half Load $149 – Fits inside 62″ L x 69″ W x 38″ H
or 123″ L x 35″ W x 75″ H.
Full Load $299 – Fits inside 123″ L x 69″ W x 75″ H (Inside dimensions of our vertical’s storage area).
Our Delivery Van
Interior Cargo Length: 125 in.
Interior Cargo Width: 61 in.
Interior Standing Height: 69 in.
Cargo Volume: 304 cu. ft.
Payload: 4,266 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 9,050 lbs.
Keywords: Courier & Freight, Transportation, Logistics, Deliveries.
Box 2813 Garibaldi Highlands, BC V0N 1T0